before and after FACE edition

Options

Replies

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    @amandacanales You were beautiful before but you are stunning now. Congratulations, what an inspiration!
  • smkrmr478
    smkrmr478 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How do i post a pic?
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    @trinairby... you can tell in your face too...it is noticeable! Congrats to both of you
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    @evesmom2 thanks!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,219 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    I am so scared to post this. It's not a very good comparison. I tried to "recreate" the before photo, tilted my head, took my hair down. That's not why I'm scared though. I'm scared because I can't see any change. Maybe in the chin. I'm also scared of judgement.
    I've lost 30 pounds since April 4th. I'm looking for some perspective from others who aren't people who see me every day.
    Here goes:
    (Image snipped for quote length - see above)

Your face looks thinner to me, for sure: Less under your chin, cheeks not as filled-out/rounded, eyes look bigger in contrast to face size. You're doing great! :)
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @FutureThoughts : thank you. I am definitely not ready to post any full body photos (not that you suggested it) but I have no full body "before" photos. I wish I had started taking them when I started! Your words are so kind, thank you! Really, thank you!
    @AnnPT77 thank you! I didn't think about eyes...this is what I wanted, perspective!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!