45 year old widow needs support to reach her weight loss goal = 60 lbs.

Hi I'm Tracy - a 45 year old widow who is fairly new at MFP. I've lost 25 lbs since January 2015, but I am stagnate now and have another 60 lbs to go. I don't want to give up and I don't want to gain it back!! I'm feeling GREAT and I'm watching what I eat and I have joined a gym. I would appreciate giving and receiving support, encouragement and suggestions along my journey. Join me??

Replies

• katepace1
    katepace1 Posts: 36 Member
    You got this girl. Use the $h#t outta that gym.
    I'm 10 lbs from my goal and been stuck here for some time. But w/e. I love the gym. I also love food. :naughty:
  • Lovelyhollyanne
    Lovelyhollyanne Posts: 6 Member
    Yeah! Love the spirit! You go girl!! I'm jumping on the bandwagon! I need to kick it up full gear! Let's do this! B)
  • tracyrecox
    tracyrecox Posts: 12 Member
    edited July 2015
    Katepace1 - thanks girl! I do need to get back to the gym more frequently - that's for sure! I am finding the motivation harder these days....but love it when I get my butt there. I love food too!

Wow - you are soooo close!! Good job!!
  • tracyrecox
    tracyrecox Posts: 12 Member
    Lovelyhollyanne - thanks - I like your spirit too!! Yes, I need to get serious.....let's do this!!
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,511 Member
    Hi Tracy! I've lost about 30 lbs, have about 70 left, and have been stagnate for FAR too long. But, I love to eat and really haven't found an exercise that I enjoy yet. I keep logging my food (mostly, sometimes it's hard to log the binges without beating myself up) everyday, and try to find time for exercising. I find the logging helps keep my calories in check, at least I know what I've been eating during the day. Good luck to you!
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    You can do it Tracy! It's the people that never give up that really succeed. You've done a great job so far! I'm always happy to lend a helping hand, so hit me up if you have questions.
  • spatulamom
    spatulamom Posts: 158 Member
    You can do it! You've done brilliantly so far and you've got this!
  • jasmine_kamar
    jasmine_kamar Posts: 34 Member
    tracyrecox wrote: »
    Hi I'm Tracy - a 45 year old widow who is fairly new at MFP. I've lost 25 lbs since January 2015, but I am stagnate now and have another 60 lbs to go. I don't want to give up and I don't want to gain it back!! I'm feeling GREAT and I'm watching what I eat and I have joined a gym. I would appreciate giving and receiving support, encouragement and suggestions along my journey. Join me??
    Hello Tracy and to you all buddies,

My name is Jasmine/Yasmine , I am a new user ,I feel confused a little bit about how to use this app but I think it is really interesting and it has got what I have been looking for since many years ago which i "company" , I am here for the same mission we are dying to make ; losing weight .The issue is very serious to me since I had a variety of health problems , finding people with the same problem "obesity" to support ,share and motivate is definitely effective and fruitful, the concept of group therapy is pretty wonderful and protective. I have a plenty of information about types of diets as I am studying nutrition right now , I decided to help myself by helping others and that is why I studied about life & relationship coaching too so I can help changing my life and others' ones as well. My target is to lose 88 lbs in 20 weeks, I don't know how can we communicate with each others but if any suggestions would be great !

Best of luck to you