edited July 2015
    Options
    lotto :|

Death by pineapple or hedgehog?
  • midpath
    midpath Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Pineapple might be quicker...maybe

Listen to a song you hate on repeat for seven hours or sit on a roller coaster going nonstop for 48 hours
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    song, seven hrs is nothing!

Turn away 20 sick immigrants (that will die if you dont help) or let them on your small island and risk infecting 10 strong population
  • midpath
    Options
    Reject them.

Never ever feel love again or feel love so strongly that it hurts. Both of these are until you die.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    im a man, i have no feels. :|

let a bear eat your arm and live or run when you see it and have a 40% chance of getting away
  • midpath
    Options
    My odds would depend probably on climbing and jumping without dying ability, or speed. So I'd let the bear have my arm. Maybe bears have the right to arms too huh?

Eat a live monkey or drink sewer water
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    im not sure the live monkey would appreciate that, and prob wouldnt be there long. the sewer water would kill me so ill go with bobo.

travel the universe with your best friend (you'll end up hating each other half way through and try to kill each other) or travel alone and see everything.
  • midpath
    Options
    Alone. I'd much prefer that anyways.

Live forever with a disease or die young perfectly healthy?
  • ereilly311
    ereilly311 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Die young.

Would you rather be buried alive in a pile of live cockroaches or be burned on a stake like witches?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    depends on the disease!

lose all sexual gratification after one big blow out, or have mediocre for the rest of your life
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    One big blow out. Don't want no mediocre.

Would you rather attempt to shave a full grown tiger or bungee jump from the golden gate bridge with a homemade bungee cord?