Just started!

resshmi78
resshmi78 Posts: 2 Member
I am Resshmi and I have just begun noting all of my food intake and it is quite amazing to see the calories add up when you actually complete the day's eating......WOW..it is so easy to just pop something in to your hungry stomach but quite a challenge to be in shape with the forever screaming cravings!!!

I am sure a lot of us, including movie stars, feel this way but the best way is to start with small yet significant changes!!!

Would love to share and learn about some of your experiences...Have a great wkend!

Replies

• Patttience
    Patttience Posts: 975 Member
    I think there's a couple of reasons why people have endless cravings. One is a diet out of balance and another is mood/hormone issues. Eating poor quality food tends to never satisfying. Try eating good healthy whole food instead of processed foods. And if your appetite doesn't settle down then its something to do with your mood.
  • resshmi78
    resshmi78 Posts: 2 Member
    Oh Hi Pattttience...thanks. Yes you are right about the poor eating habits. I eat healthy but I do indulge in some of the occasional binge eating......Ice cream is my ALL TIME WEAKNESS!!!