• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    big.jpg

shout out to NZ peeps
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    OP is a mod-in-training. He will post forum rules on you in a minute!
    Person above eats small children dressed as a purple monster, so they are cool in my book.
    Person below is a little beetch.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I can't help I know the rules. By the way, no personal attacks to other posters. It's in the Guidelines. It's the first rule, idiot. You're a bully no doubt.

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    You called? B) ^ Bully

And the next one is a smelly welly poopy stink face.
  • AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm not out of ******* jail!! Wtf?! That is all...

No.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

No.

She is misunderstood, maybe. No bully. Quite lovable actually.

• AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    1xdkjdyjio5g.jpg

No.

She is misunderstood, maybe. No bully. Quite lovable actually.

• thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    He looks pretty kind and somewhat sensitive. Perfect victim material for me.
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    He's the meanest ever, except when he's nice, which is like 99% of the time.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Even on a Friday, the forum guidelines include this item:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written 한국어, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Flag > Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.
This discussion has been closed.