Warrior Dash Oct 5th

Options
jlclabo
jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
just wanted to check and see if anyone on here will be attending the Dash in Tennessee on October 5th. I was trying to get a local group together and so far I have come to realize I have a bunch of lazy friends, lol.... its too long, looks too hard, just too physical... defeated before they even start!!!! I know I cant be the only one that will be there and just thought it would be nice to take this chance to meet some people from MFP and have a great time getting sweaty and muddy!!!!

Replies

• Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm not even in USA but just wanted to wish you luck with the Warrior Dash.
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm not even in USA but just wanted to wish you luck with the Warrior Dash.

thanks!!! it will be my first, but definitely not my last!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    good luck man. i know the feeling about having friends like that. i've had some luck though, recruiting people. just got to keep asking.

maybe present it to them in a different way? i mean, warrior dash is one of the easier races, and it's only a 5k. it's not a 12 mile one like tough mudder, and not super competitive like a spartan. ppl can do them at their own pace, and they hand you a beer at the end.

good luck recruiting people!!