Stress, food, and how to deal

Options
Hi,
I've been under a LOT of pressure lately, trying to work my multiple job, plan my wedding, take care of my place, and be a friend/daughter/fiancee.
All of these things are building up and I feel like I'm about to break. I have been going back to old bad habits, such as eating all the peanut butter, binge drinking, and sitting mindlessly and eating half a box of cheerios (or whatever else is around). Also, alcohol is becoming really hard to resist.
I don't know how to cope with the pressure in regards to it affecting my eating habits. I have no problem going to work out, but by the end of the day, I'm eating like it's the only thing I know how to do. Lately that's all I feel that I know how to do.
I tend to start my day motivated to eat well, but after work, and dealing with everything else, I'm just too screwed up to remember to eat properly.
I know I'm not the only one out there, so does anyone have some advice for me on how to be more mindful during stressful times when it comes to avoiding a binge?