Different Diets

Options
Everyone talks about all the different diets that out there. Then there are diet pills & crazy exercise fads. I personally found that if I write down my food intake ... EVERYTHING ... & do ANY kind of exercise ... I lose weight. I belong to T.O.P.S. & it has worked out quite good for me. The reason being, that they hold you accountable. I think that every diet plan works ... if you FOLLOW the plan. Everyone wants it to work NOW! Support is the key. I try to eat like; today is just one day, tomorrow I can eat again. Don't have to have everything today. It works for me. I started T.O.P.S. on November 1st, 2012. I weighed in at 197. last Thursday I weighed in at 157.5. Only 7.5 pounds until my goal. It feels REALLY GOOD! I love to eat & believe me ... I do. I just try to make better choices for myself. I don't exercise as much as I should, but I don't beat myself up over it. Plus, on Thursday evenings I pig out after my weigh-in. It works for me & it satisfies me. It's my way to get thru the week! I wish everyone the best on their journey!

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,129 Member
    Options
    Stellar first post! You've hit a lot of the bullet points we try to tell people day after day.

Congratulations on your success. Keep it going.