I need to drop 100 lbs let's do this

Options
So today is day one of losing weight and getting healthy.... This is gonna be a long journey so if your working towards getting healthy and losing weight add me and we can encourage each other

Replies

• jaims224
    jaims224 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I want to commend you for getting started. I also think it is great that you are starting on a Friday. It may sound strange, but I think it reflects your motivation because it isn't Monday or the start of the month. I know I got into those cycles for a long time of starting on Monday and being finished by Wednesday.
    Go for it!
  • je1230522
    je1230522 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks hun
  • larali1980
    larali1980 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Added you!
  • ninamonique85
    ninamonique85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey I'm also trying to loose 100 pounds! You can do it!
  • adavis767
    adavis767 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also motivated to lose 100 pounds . Good luck to you I'm ready down 22 pounds you can do it
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I started April 1st having to lose 125 pounds. Now I'm down to 89 to go only 3 1/2 months later. There's no better time than like the present. Think of where you would like to be in 3 months and go for it. And don't stop until you get there.
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I started my journey in 2010 and lost 100 lbs. Other than some baby weight I've successfully kept it off. Feel free to add if you need some motivation!
    Good luck to you on your journey! :)
  • TheLegendaryBrandonHarris
    Options
    I'm excited for you! I had my Day 1 not too long ago...
    Before long, you'll look up and six months have passed and you'll be proud of what you've done and all the work will be worth it.
    When you start to lose motivation, let us know...we'll bump you up!

As of this morning, I am down 80 pounds since January. I believe in you.
    Brandon
  • pittdan77
    pittdan77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I had my Day 1 a long time ago. Doctor said I needed to lose 100 so I lost 130. You can do it. Just stick to your plan. It is totally worth it!
  • JessicaOnFitTrip
    JessicaOnFitTrip Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have about 110 pounds left that I want to lose as well! I sent you a friend request!
    Anyone feel free to add me! I'm here for the long haul, and I try to check in and update my status daily!
    Let's keep each other motivated! :drinker:

Stats:
    5'9
    HW: 310lbs
    CW: 280.5lbs
    GW: 170lbs (but who am I kidding, It'd be lovely to be under 200 again!)
  • Dholland5219
    Dholland5219 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new to the community. I need to lose about 70 pounds? I'm 5'4 weighing 217.
  • stepgal2012
    stepgal2012 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello new to this community.....need to lose 100 lbs. started my journey. June 1st. Down 20!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you've got this!
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started January 5th, needing to lose 104lbs. I'm down 65 so far!
  • cococraze24
    cococraze24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's excellent....I need to loose 80lbs...i.swear the struggle is real, but I'm not giving up.
  • your_royalmajesty
    your_royalmajesty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello and congrats, beautiful. Glad to see you are taking charge of your health & wellness. I am new here but have already list 20 lbs before I joined. Now working on another 20lbs. If you or anyone here are on Instagram I am sharing My journey there. Look me up, obsidianfyre. Let's link up to shrink up!
  • jacquelinebms
    jacquelinebms Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am on a journey to loose 100 lbs aswell. Goodluck girl, we can :) do it!
  • kpinky2015
    kpinky2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting my journey today hoping to achieve 100-125lb loss, good luck too you xoxoxo
  • wh0dato8
    wh0dato8 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just started my journey on Friday July 3rd. I need to lose 100 lbs. I'm doing it for my kids, I want to be healthy for and with them. Any advice on how ya'll have lost weight successfully? Thanks in advance. Feel free to add me!!
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Been on a journey to lose 120lbs, more than halfway there!