Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Stuck losing 2 Pounds

5'7 Sophomore male college student struggling to shave off these last 2 pounds. I weighted 186 in may and now I'm 172. I cook my own food, eat sandwiches without sause, salads, fruits, almond milk, water, grilled chicken, yogurt, and e4c. It's touch trying to reduce to 170 lately. I'm aiming for 158 before August 14, and now I'm not sure if I'll reach it. I workout twice a day five days a week on 1700 calorie intake. I burn about 500 calories or close to that number. Lots of cardio, run for 30-40 minutes in the morning. Then run for 2 miles at night when I'm home. I lift weights too and abs but I focus more on cardio. I had a cheat day last week and this week, and I worked off both those 4 pounds of water weight till my weight was normal. I could use some advice because I'm clueless about what to do to improve my workout. Also some advice for bad workout days. Had a great session yesterday, 40 minutes of cardio, 20 minutes on weights and abs, and 2 mile run. Then today was awful, barely ate because I have no food at home but fatty foods at the moment, no sleep, and sore leg muscles.

Replies

• kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Usually to get through a plateau you need to shake something up either in your diet or activity. I would try to do another exercise you don't normally do for about a week or so and see what happens.