Best Workout YouTube Channels

Options
I have used FITNESS BLENDER and KEAIRA LASHAE for most of my journey and was very successful. I loved the variety and calorie count if fitnessblender, and the dancing and fun if Keira LaShae. I have also used the INTSANITY DISC SET, And was very successful. Can anyone offer other youtube channels or websites that are free and worked? Also I am now 17 weeks pregnant and if anyone knows good ones for pregnancy that would Def help too. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• sabrinacrandall
    sabrinacrandall Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love Hasfit and GymRa. They both have good hiit weight videos, muscle group specific ones, dance ones, and a variety of general workouts. Granted, some of them are definitely better than others, since they have quite a few beginner workouts as well.
  • Laurenjenai
    Laurenjenai Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love Hasfit and GymRa. They both have good hiit weight videos, muscle group specific ones, dance ones, and a variety of general workouts. Granted, some of them are definitely better than others, since they have quite a few beginner workouts as well.

Nice, I'll check it out.
  • grwrn
    grwrn Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Willitary and Jessica Smith on You Tube.
  • melissagreen2
    melissagreen2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hype Fitness with Emily and Dance Fitness with Jessica.
  • nurselroy
    nurselroy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I lost about 100 pounds some years ago using Tae Bo and loved it, so I was happy to see many of those workouts on you tube now. The Tae Bo workouts I had were all on VHS and stopped working long ago, so I checked on youtube before trying to replace them all with DVD and luckily saved a bunch of money.
  • jackaboy2002
    jackaboy2002 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender is perfect. So many variations available for all levels. Loving the app!
  • madeleadele
    madeleadele Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I like POP Pilates! I'm known to skimp on core strength in the gym so I like to do some of her videos occasionally. Cassey Ho is super positive and has easy to follow workouts!
  • Laurenjenai
    Laurenjenai Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I like POP Pilates! I'm known to skimp on core strength in the gym so I like to do some of her videos occasionally. Cassey Ho is super positive and has easy to follow workouts!

Oh yeah I used her too, I liked pop pilates.
    Thanks everyone!

• amazinglyjae
    amazinglyjae Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Lonnad1
    Lonnad1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am in love with Refit fitness!