Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

an oldie but a newbee

I was on a journey and had success on losing 82 PDS but a regained it last year. now I've restarted my journey and looking for some friends.

Replies

• StarBirdie
    StarBirdie Posts: 5 Member
    I am in a similar boat! Sorry to hear that happened but it's great you're restarting. I regained the 15 or so pounds I lost and am trying to get back on track again and am restarting also. Hoping to visit here daily, I will add you. :) cheers from Maine.
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    edited July 2015
    I also am an oldie but a newbie. I lost 20lbs & gained it back because of the Holiday Season. Just can't say no to sweets
  • mzporter810
    mzporter810 Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2015
    You did it once and can do it again, I sent a request :)
  • Roxanne_Isazombie
    Roxanne_Isazombie Posts: 6 Member
    I just accepted all request. This time its been extremely hard I think its over thinking. first time it was easy BC I ate less and worked out now I'm thinking about calories thinking about carbs and so forth. I went back to journaling and hopefully I lose something this week.