Fit for New years

Options
I, and I know many others always make resolutions to lose weight, but wouldn't it be great to actually start the new year as a new and healthy you? Yes I know that's a long time away now but isn't it best to start sooner rather than later? It's a little over 24 weeks away and in that time amazing results can be achieved whether you're near your goal weight or a while away. It'd be great to build up a support network in getting fit and healthy to start the new year off with the best start we can! You can start now or join anytime you find this thread. So feel free to jump in and share a little about yourself.

We can share:

Weigh ins
Measurements
None scale victories
Exercise for the day
Recipes
Articles
Share our goals
Help each other out when struggling
General chit chat.

You don't have to do anything you don't want to so there's no problem if you want to skip a weigh in or don't want to share certain measurements. I will be creating a Facebook group as well for anybody who is interested so let me know!

Replies

• Danixkm
    Danixkm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'll start. I'm 26 and from the north of England (Quite near the lake district) I love all kinds of music, reading, writing. I've yoyo dieted for as long as I can remember and I joined MFP to ditch the diets and create a healthier life for myself.

At y heaviest weight I was over 180 lbs and I am currently at 156. By the 1st January my goal is to lose 20-25lbs and lower my body fat levels by 5%. Workout wise, right now I'm doing the 30ds combined with Tae bo 4 times a week and really enjoying it!