Bride to Be Looking for More MFP Support!

Options
Hey guys! I'm getting married in just over 440 days, so I have lots of time, but I want to get in amazing shape before then and keep going in my healthy lifestyle.

A little back story: So three and a half years ago I decided I needed a change and lost 36lbs through this website, diet/exercise. I was in really good shape, running 5 miles almost every day, and only 5 pounds away from my goal. Then I met my now-fiance, and after a while I started gaining weight back. I got comfortable, busy and let myself go.

Now, I'm back, ten pounds heavier than my original weight, and I'm finding it EXTREMELY hard to get back on it. So far I have gone 6 (now 7) days of clean eating and light exercise. I have had numerous physical problems (which you can read in my previous statuses), but plan on getting back to running within the next week.

I'm looking for people who are going to support me and who want some support themselves! I have 42lbs I need to lose (yay for already losing 4!). Any other bride to be's or people who have lost the weight and then gained even more back? Would love to share the support!

Replies