Younger people on the weight loss journey

Options
2»

Replies

• stephchadz
    stephchadz Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    alicer461 wrote: »
    I'm 19 and would like to lose around 20lbs. I've gained two stone since I started uni and really need some motivation! :) x

Hey I'm in the same boat with the uni part, putting on a lot of weight but now it's time to do something about it :)

I'm starting uni in September so I thought I'd start picking up a few healthy habits now. I'm also 19 and would love some motivation

Definitely pick up the good habits now! Dining hall food is killer, especially if you like to eat on the healthier side.
  • sugarcoated2015
    sugarcoated2015 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 18, I'm trying to lose 40 lbs
  • JessWalker2
    JessWalker2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    23 wanting to lose 45 lbs. Feel free to add.
  • Ciaranewme
    Ciaranewme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :) add me I'm 27 trying to lose 14-20 pounds . Not sure where to start .
  • ProneToBinging
    ProneToBinging Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    stephchadz wrote: »
    alicer461 wrote: »
    I'm 19 and would like to lose around 20lbs. I've gained two stone since I started uni and really need some motivation! :) x

Hey I'm in the same boat with the uni part, putting on a lot of weight but now it's time to do something about it :)

I'm starting uni in September so I thought I'd start picking up a few healthy habits now. I'm also 19 and would love some motivation

Definitely pick up the good habits now! Dining hall food is killer, especially if you like to eat on the healthier side.

The one thing I think I'll suck at is getting healthy food in the fridge especially when I start to run out of money. Just need to get on it now so I'm used to eating good food
  • baby_bokchoy
    baby_bokchoy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm also 20, also gained a lot of weight my first year at college, lost it all last summer, and now I want to lose about 18 this summer. Feel free to add me! I'm 5'11'', CW: 178, GW: 160.
  • fitfloridagirl
    fitfloridagirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm 20 and trying to get off about 30-35 more pounds; I've already lost 37. My freshman year I gained 50 pounds, I couldn't believe it! Now senior year is around the corner and I'm ready to finish up what I started. :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Gee I would be the oldest here ive just turned 28 and im looking at losing another 16kgs
  • StalkerCakes
    StalkerCakes Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hey, I'm 23 going on 24 in a few months. Been struggling with shifting the weight for a while now. At one point I managed to get down from 105kg to 85kg, unfortunately that didn't last very long and it's all come back. I also go to uni and it's a bit tough because money gets tight and the easiest options are often fast food, particularly because I work at a fast food place as well. That's my big struggle, avoiding eating at work when i spend 8 hours a day there...

- would LOVE some friends on here for support and encouragement and tips.
  • aithnyc02
    aithnyc02 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im going to be 20 by the end of this month! I would reaaaallly like to loose around 100 lbs so im going to need lots of motivation. Im very friendly and always try to motivate back!(:
  • Kathryn97Perry
    Kathryn97Perry Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    18 here, 50 pounds to lose. Definitely add me!!
  • dana435
    dana435 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 16, and mainly using this app for recipes and nutrition ideas. I'm not trying to lose weight although eventually I might aim for more muscle definition.
  • polabearbote
    polabearbote Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 20 and I still have 70 lbs to lose. I'm on my way to a healthier lifestyle since I'm a nutrition student. Feel free to add me :)
  • marwyvi
    marwyvi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 19, trying to lose 25lbs. I gained alot past year and since then i feel uncomfortable being outside, basicly just locked myself up because of it :(
  • tabby_123
    tabby_123 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, in law school, and looking to lose about another 40 lbs. Feel free to add me. :smile: