Friends with 100+ pounds to lose.

Options
2»

Replies

• Harperr54
    Harperr54 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could use help and support too, maybe we can help each other.
    I'm trying again with MFP now to loose 120 lbs since i've gained since i tried before.
    I'm 61 yrs old with bad knee and serious muscle issues in my leg from surgery.
    My husband is no support at all, I already get up at 5:15 for work and get home about 5:30 with dinner to make for him yet and by the time it's over and done for the day it's 7:30 and i'm out of steam. Just can't find the drive needeed to exercise at that time of night. Suggestions?
  • rachelt9191
    rachelt9191 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I've got about 100 pounds to lose, tho I won't mind sacrificing some of that to muscle mass if I can swing it. I'm 24, and would enjoy having some friends on my feed to chat with about recipes and workout ideas. I love to cook and I get bored easily, so new recipes or exercise options are fun!
  • maryelgin1988
    maryelgin1988 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Harperr54 wrote: »
    I could use help and support too, maybe we can help each other.
    I'm trying again with MFP now to loose 120 lbs since i've gained since i tried before.
    I'm 61 yrs old with bad knee and serious muscle issues in my leg from surgery.
    My husband is no support at all, I already get up at 5:15 for work and get home about 5:30 with dinner to make for him yet and by the time it's over and done for the day it's 7:30 and i'm out of steam. Just can't find the drive needeed to exercise at that time of night. Suggestions?

I am currently dealing with a spinal issue. So I am in the same boat. I do count my steps though...I'm on my feet from wake to bedtime. You can download an app that counts your steps , you just have to have your phone in your pocket all day. You'd be surprised how many calorie s you burn doing household chores as well.
    Hope that helps!
    If you haven't added me yet, please do so.
  • daniellabaldwin
    daniellabaldwin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have used MFP to lose weight before. I lost 70lbs 2 years ago, and in a short amount of time, I gained it all back. I am needing help getting back in to the swing of things. I know I can do it. Please feel free to add me.
  • sherrsuntha
    sherrsuntha Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me as well!
  • OregonPeter
    OregonPeter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone, please feel free to add me as well. I want to shed 155lbs.
  • Iverson222
    Iverson222 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me as well! I'm looking to lose about 150 and have lost about 26 in the past two-ish months while using MFP.
  • losingitwithkat
    losingitwithkat Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    96 left to lose here! Anyone can add me!
  • jomclucas10
    jomclucas10 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose over 100 pounds. I am in my fifties and have horrible hip arthritis and I am hoping I will be able to lose the cane if I lose the weight! I am looking for friends who are trying to go plant based and whole food focused. Please feel free to friend me if we can encourage each other.
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That's me too. I could really do with some friends who are chatty, funny or supportive. I have another 60kgs to lose, so I'll be here a while. Anyone wanting more friends can add me :)
  • ivory88chic
    ivory88chic Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Same here -- feel free to add me!
  • maryelgin1988
    maryelgin1988 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Anyone on here who hasn't added me yet, PLEASE DO!!! every time I got back acted I add someone...it sends me back to my home page so its taking forever!!!