I changed my goals

Options
my calories and stuff suppose to change right?
I don't see a difference

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    You're going to have to be a bit more specific. Do you mean you've been eating at what you believe is a calorie deficit and have not lost any weight?

How long have you been dieting?

Maybe make your diary public so you can get concrete feedback.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Yes, your calories will change if you change your weight goal.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Yes, your calories will change if you change your weight goal.

Oh. I think I completely missed what she was asking.

OP, this is correct. :)
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Depends. I looked at your page and it says you have 178 pounds to lose, is that the goal you changed? Or is the amount of pounds you want to lose in a week the goal you changed? I am not sure which goal you are talking about. Goal as in how much weight to lose per week or goal as in what you want your weight to be at the end of your weight loss?

If you meant you decided you wanted to weigh a different amount at the end of your weight loss then no your calories will not change. The calories will stay the same as they were with your old goal weight.

If you mean you changed how many pounds to lose per week then yes the calories should be different. If you have decided to lose more weight per week then you are going to have less net calories allowed. If you said you want to lose less weight per week then you are going to have more net calories allowed.