I'm new and need friends for motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• Fit_Takes_Time
    Fit_Takes_Time Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am just starting out also. I am looking to lose 100 pounds! Let's support and motivate eachother!!! Feel free to add me!
  • rvebenezer13
    rvebenezer13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, nothing is impossible if one gets focused to achieve its target.
    I was 103 kg, 3 months back and now I am 95 and want to reach my weight to 85 as per my BMI index.
  • marthaelisa80
    marthaelisa80 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I just want you all to know, YOU CAN DO THIS! I struggled through obesity but in 2005 after seeing myself in a picture, I decided to do something about it. I changed my eating habits with the help of the Zone diet because I had no idea about portion sizes or what to eat. And purchased a home DVD Program because I didn't know how to exercise on my own and I was too embarrassed to go to the Gym. But I stayed committed and lost the weight! Now I look younger than I did at 25. This year Marks 10 years of my Journey after 2 kids I wouldn't have imagined this back in the day but I am in better shape now than before having my kids. So I know you ladies if you believe and go for it you will achieve it! You got to put your ALL into it! Remember the "WHY " everytime your workout gets harder or when you have to turn down a dessert, your results are so worth it! If you need accountability I'm here! One day at a time, be patient stay committed and you will get there!
  • marthaelisa80
    marthaelisa80 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
  • dirtyflirty30
    dirtyflirty30 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Feel free to add me. :)
  • HappyHannah0304
    HappyHannah0304 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me. I share my diary and I'm always up to help spread extra motivation!