Back after one year/149 lbs/5'2/

Options
camila_scl
camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
So... My first try in here work great, but I got bored after losing like 10 pounds and stopped watching my weight (never made it to my goal weight just like... half there). Then I got this weird blood disorder call ITP and just had my mind on so many things that lost focus on losing weight.

1 year later, now i'm 149 lbs and back on track.

I'm 5'2

Started the diet today 1300 calories (more or less).

Could use some new pals cause most of mine are already out of the picture (it's been 1 years since I was here).

Add me if you wish :)

Replies

• wanderlustlover
    wanderlustlover Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", current weight 142 and aimed for 115-120! I love friends!
  • sgrieve33
    sgrieve33 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 5'2 as well and currently at 142. I am hoping to get to around 120. I will add you both and anyway else is welcome to add me too!
  • camila_scl
    Options
    Thank you all!! I added you :)
  • camila_scl
    Options
    bump!
    I would like more friends :)
  • jeolsliesmomma
    Options
    I have no MFP friends yet, so feel free to add me as we'll! I was down to 187 lbs last summer around now, and between then and Christmas I went up to 205.... Yikes. I got back down to 188 last month going to Curves and logging my meals on here, but I gained back a few this past month. Time to get back on track!
  • marissacbutler
    Options
    Not sure how to add friends, but my story sounds just like yours! Had tons of success with MFP after the birth of my second child about a year and a half ago (lost 60lb after gaining 50 during pregnancy). Was diagnosed with ITP in July and have put about 25lb back on due to the steroids they were using to treat it. Still not off the meds but the doctor said I'm finally on a low enough dose that I might see results if I tried to lose weight now. Here's hoping!