Hey

Options
lockeq
lockeq Posts: 5 Member
I'm always getting off and on this site. I stick with it and lose about 10-20lbs then gain it back. I know my root problem is food preperation, eating right, and lack of time. I weight between 260-270lbs depending on what I ate that day. Anyways, figured posting on this board would help me hold myself accountable. I welcome any advice. I need to defeat my poor eating habits :D

Replies

• LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    Get a blender, it's fast, perfect on the go meal replacement. No excuse not to eat healthy.
  • Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I am totally the same, my problem is I love food. I agree food prep helps but it needs to be a life style change not just a diet other wise we will always back up in our old ways
  • Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Welcome back! I can so relate. My solution this time around is pre-packaged food. Many will say it is not good because I eat lots of processed food, but I think losing the weight trumps that. I eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day and instead of having to cook, I eat Smart for Life protein bars (20g of protein per bar) and I will have a Lean Cuisine with a salad for my supper. My breakfast is usually a cup of milk with bran flakes, multi-grain cheerios or shredded wheat. On weekends, since I am not limited on time, I do cook meals.

Wishing you a successful journey!