For all the C section moms with pouch

Options
Yuluvsunnyd
Yuluvsunnyd Posts: 17 Member
Yes it is possible for the pouch to shrink. I lost 10lbs and majority of it came from my tummy region. It's onto been a month and half and look at this awesomeness!! I have been slacking haven't been really working out but have been calorie counting. So I lost maybe a pound a week. Starting tomorrow I will do a gym membership and utilize my free morning time to hit the gym. I'm aiming for 15 more pounds

y12fb.jpg

Replies

• mjlevin
    mjlevin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Keep going!!!
  • sunnymae
    sunnymae Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    mjlevin wrote: »
    Awesome!!!! Keep going!!!
    Thank you !
  • scotty3611
    scotty3611 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Venice_SA
    Venice_SA Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow. You just gave me hope
  • Clarewho
    Clarewho Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Yeah I had a pouch probably a bit smaller than your 'current' pic above, OP. I've lost 25lb so far and it has shrunk back to almost nothing, which I didn't expect. Still got a way to go but I am starting to believe I'll get away with it :smile:
  • karolinarose
    karolinarose Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That is very incouraging !!! My pouch is bigger and hang a bit lower .... Would love to get rid of it. I have started my journey over month ago and lost approx 6lb. My belly is smaller and pouch much softer so I think when I will use much more weight it will shrink. Thank u for sharing your success!! Well done you.
  • mabinethin
    mabinethin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    omg...I have the " pouch" too happy that I'm not the only one. You look great keep up the good work
  • reshonne
    reshonne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • krennie4
    krennie4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have the pouch too. Really not losing it, going doctors weds as its beginning to get me down. Thanks for sharing as it givex
  • donnadaavid
    donnadaavid Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started my journey not long ago bit am seeing some progress already. My tummy is my biggest issue but as I progress am feeling hopeful that maybe one day it will get to a manageable size and I can dress up without looking for girdles
  • jcotard
    jcotard Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am feeling very encouraged that my pouch will eventually going away. I am 10 days in using myfitnesspal app and have lost 5 lbs.
  • zoomtech16
    zoomtech16 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this. I'm not even a mom, but I have this (must be genes). Anyways, this gives me hope that it will go away eventually!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!