Advice and opinions

Options
Hi everyone I read the link below cus I was looking for a bit if support for my non weightless for 2 weeks now I've not lost weight since I started body combat 4 times a week. Charlene explains that after 2 weeks I should start to see water going and more results however I don't. Dies this mean it's time to look at diet of shall I plug it out through my 3rd week ? Wat do you think. Is thus true take a look
https://m.facebook.com/notes/get-lean-eat-clean-train-mean/why-you-gain-weight-when-starting-a-new-exercise-program/274060889352300

Replies

• galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    How's your diet? Are you weighing your food and counting the every calorie?
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yea I'm weighing everything and ate all my cals which I've now changed to eating half back this week to see if it's that
  • galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    How many calories is "all my cals"? Ie how many calories are you logging for exercise?
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    You have two threads going for the same topic. Delete one. I just gave you a lengthy answer on the other.
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    i was on 1450 a week for 1.5lbs aloss a week. however this week ive changed to the TDEE method and am now on 1750 and do not count any exercise calories ( body combat 4 times a week with a zumba class thrown in there sometimes)