Adding frequently used foods

Hi all. Hope this finds you well (and not hungry :) ) I've just rejoined this app after quite a while and need a little help. Is there a way to add foods to my frequent list but not my diary. Trying to get as organised as I can before my diet starts and was hoping to be able to add some foods I use a lot in case I don't have time during each day. Hope this makes sense. Have a wonderful evening xx

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    No, the database is set up so that you add food directly to a Meal slot in your Food Diary by date. You can create personal foods using My Foods, but that is not necessary and it is quite a bit of extra work. As you log food to your Food Diary, the Recent or Frequent lists will pull and display foods you have logged in the past so that it gets quicker the longer you do log your food.
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Yeah, you will have to wait until you use them (unless you just create your own foods). In addition to the frequent list, there is the ability to copy meals from one day to another. And some people just log in advance (into zee future). :open_mouth:
  • rolacolacube
    rolacolacube Posts: 3 Member
    Ooooh ok I see. Thanks so much both :)