Looking for support from all of you lovely people!

Options
Mily94D
Mily94D Posts: 8 Member
Hi everyone,

My name is Emily and today I officially start my journey! I've been creeping on this site for what seems like forever. All of the success stories and pictures keep me coming back and admiring everyone's awesome progress. So....I decided what the heck I'll give it a shot too. I've been trying to eat healthy for quiet awhile without an end goal but I think its time to get serious. I'm 18 years old and I'm looking to lose about 80 pounds. Any support would be lovely :)

Replies

• KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You can do this, I love this site and really helps me stay on track and reach my goals. You can add me!
  • Slivnfree
    Slivnfree Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Great! I just joined Yesterday, but have been working out and eating right for 5 days now. I am on a journey to lose 55lbs. I would love for you to add me if you'd like. I am one of those peeps that needs support!
  • mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    this site helps me keep accountability for my intake. Love it. GL
  • KimberleyS0624
    KimberleyS0624 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! You made a great decision. I started 15 days ago and have already lost 8.2 pounds, just tracking what I eat and being active. I don't work out hard core, some days I don't work out at all! The people here are super supportive. Feel free to add me :)
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    You can do this

Log every day, eat clean and drink lots of water

Everyone is here to support each other

Good luck....added you