PCOS has Entered the Game

Options
2»

Replies

• rynneeSDSD
    rynneeSDSD Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with PCOS last year and kinda blew it off. Now my weight has exploded. I've been doing my homework lately and have found some great resources with PCOSDiva and PCOS Diet Support. We can do this!
  • BeccaBowtie
    BeccaBowtie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pretty similar story from me... I've always been overweight too and diagnosed with PCOS in May this year. Wishing you the best of luck with your weight loss goals!
  • AshtynnMoran112895
    AshtynnMoran112895 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is ashtynn, im looking to add friends to keep myself motivated because my goal is not only to lose weight but to be able to carry a child full term! I am 20 and found out when I was 17 that I have pcos, a thyroid disorder, a dirsorder which makes my uterus weak on top of the pcos and I'm borderline diabetic. Its ALOT to take in being so young...it started with the thyroid that made my metabolism drop to almost nothing, that then led to the weight gain/ diabetes and pcos...me and my husband have been trying for 3 years and have had 4 misscariages none of my babies have made it to the second term which is very very disheartening but the drs say my weight is number one concern in order for me to have a healthy pregnancy I need to get all of my levels normal and to do that I either can take hundreds of pills a day and constantly having to get injections or to lose the weight and eating 100% healthy .I too was on the metformin along with synthroid and several other meds for almost 2 years and I was sicker on them then without them...so i decided to do everything the healthy ALL NATURAL WAY!! And so far so good but I have to work my behind off to see results and i know one day, slowly but surely I will reach my ultimate goal!!! Thanks for reading :) I hope to hear from some of you!