My journey - 23.4 lbs down, photos included
One of my myfitnesspal friends suggested I share my story on the community boards.
I have gone from a size 20 to size 10 in 6 months.
I reached my heaviest weight January 2015 (186.8 lbs) and had been overweight for several months prior. I have also been ill for 3 years and was very ill during the period that I was overweight. I really struggled with my weight and health for several months. Over time, I became very active in several different activities/exercises, including karate, biking, yoga, meditation, tai chi, swimming, and recently, kayaking.
From January 2015 to July 2015, I have lost 23.4 lbs
My ultimate goal is to lose 45 pounds total, with the ultimate goal weight of 140 lbs.
- All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 388.9K Introduce Yourself
- 42.9K Getting Started
- 259K Health and Weight Loss
- 175.1K Food and Nutrition
- 47.2K Recipes
- 232K Fitness and Exercise
- 340 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 73K Success Stories
- 152.3K Motivation and Support
- 7.5K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.2K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.6K MyFitnessPal Information
- 21 News and Announcements
- 703 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions