please give me some advice feeling bad about myself

Options
On 9/22/2014 I weighed 173. Now as of 7/13/2015 I am 235. I want to get back around 175, but I keep eating junk food becausse its all around me. Also, i dont go out places now because of the weight gain and im insecure. Any tips for weight loss and leaning out. I also stared mma classes 3 times a week, nut nothing seems to work.

Replies

• lindz4ever
    lindz4ever Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hey there, Im not a professional with the weightloss stuff, I just started trying to lose weight June 19th but I can tell you what I've been doing that seems so help me so far. I started June 19 at 195 my goal is between 150-160 last Monday I was 186.5. So far I've stopped drinking pop only water, but I'm one of those people that need flavor so I buy the like packets of flavors for water bottles, they have different types for like energy, fitness, and such. My next thing is I've really been keeping track of my calories in here, I have a super bad sweet tooth so I've had to force my self to give up sweets, and try to eat more veggies and fruit, but haven't really changed my diet just how much of what I'm eating I'm taking in. I do little exercises to help muscle off pinterest and I do zumba 3-4 times a week and more the grass once a week. So far it's working for me, I don't know if what I said you can try and do and if it helps. Feel free to add me and we can trade tips. Good luck hun you can do this!
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Exercise for fitness. Reduce calories eaten for weight loss. It's that simple.

Why is junk food all around you? Can you change that?

What do you eat? Open your diary!