I'm Morgan & ready to get fit!!!

Hi there!!

I'm Morgan and I'm 19 from London, UK.

So when I was 17 I suffered from severe depression, contemplated ending my life a few times but one day something just clicked and I thought I can't live my life like this anymore so I absolutely transformed my life, healthy eating and regular exercise meant that I lost weight and was so happy and grateful with how I looked, my self esteem was sky high and I felt so blessed.

However, soon after my hard work my parents broke up and was a massive set back in my journey, which is where it all started to go downhill. I didn't completely go back to my old ways but I wasn't happy anymore. I then went to uni which was massive for me adjusting to living alone in a new town. This caused me to go from 145lbs to 158lbs = unhappy Morgan.

But not all hope is lost as I'm aware any one persons journey is never the same and is never a straight forward journey. I am back after my break and I have created nutrition plans and workout which work for my life now and I will be able to adapt to any changes in my life that I may come across. All I need now is my starting measurements and pictures to compare to in a months time.

I'm aware its going to be tough and testing but I am so determined to get back to the happy, healthy and fit me that is actually living and not just existing.

I'm so ready and hope you all are too!! We can do this guys!!!!