"Sighs" back again for another shot

I've lost 28lb since starting Mfp, that was a year ago, my problem is the motivation to lose the last 14lb, I'm on and off, lacking in motivation, struggling to keep logging. Anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• kangaspratt
    kangaspratt Posts: 7 Member
    Yes. I'm trying yet another 'fresh start' today, too. Very best of luck to you....I have strung together 39 paperclips....one for every pound I want to lose and I'm hoping to taking some off the chain every week. My problem is being organised (work crazy hours) and having the money to buy tempting, healthy food. It's hard to change but I really hope I'm going to crack it this time. Good luck x
  • susang19
    susang19 Posts: 26 Member
    I love the paper clip idea !!
    I'm going to do that today !!
    It's Monday, no better day to start !
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    You can do it! What does your calorie and macro goals look like? Also, you need a great support community to help you stay motivated. I help to run a great support and accountability group on Facebook for people looking to improve their health and fitness. It's just a bunch of people supporting and encouraging each other to make progress towards their goals. It's an awesome community. If you're interested in it, I'd be glad to chat with you about it.