1/2 tomato (15)
    hot sauce

Nutrition:
    250 calories, 52g protein
    471104.jpg
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    http://www.leanitup.com/30-protein-packed-small-meal-ideas-under-250-calories/

Here are 30 protein packed small meal ideas under 250 calories using some of the ingredients mentioned!!
  • sirgordonzola
    Options
    Angie, do not worry about protein, as its a myth that we need all this protein in our diet. It is recommended that in reality we only need 5% of our calories intake to be protein. Someone on a healthy vegetarian diet will get approx 11% protein from a balanced diet, and that's without eating any flesh. Honestly it is not something to worry about unless your a professional athlete or bodybuilder, you will never ever hear of anyone hospitalised due to protein deficiency because it doesnt happen unless your in a third world country starving
  • angiecampbell37
    angiecampbell37 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I am going to look for those pumpkin seeds. They sound delicious!
  • angiecampbell37
    angiecampbell37 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    No, I'm not suffering from any deficiancies. I'm aiming for 40% carbs, 40% protein and 20% fats. That means I need 135 grams of both carbs and proteins and 30 grams of fat. Just what I've been reccomended to try from a freind and trainer.