Major Milestone Reached -- 50 pounds!!!!

Options
yafto125tsfm.jpg

fjgu41ojhqar.jpg

My total loss since August 2013 is 50 pounds!!!! SO excited to hit this major goal which has been two years in the making. I have overhauled my entire diet and exercise lifestyle -- and LOVE it! The pictures of me at my largest at a size 22/24 (243 pounds -- 5' 4" tall) were important for my inspiration. I'm now at 193 pounds and wearing a size 14/16. As my plans were always for this to be a "temporary" goal, I've talked with my trainer and think that I can go down about another 30 pounds to put me around 160....

Truly enjoying this thinner me....I love seeing myself in pictures now and can't believe that I have only one chin!

Biggest lifestyle changes for me:

1. Regular exercise -- 2 sessions per week with a personal trainer, cardion 3-4 other days

2. Gave up diet soda and regular soda. Now drink 72 oz of water with crystal light every day

3. With my current trainer, tweaked my diet to be protein heavy with a good amount of healthy fats -- meaning I have plenty of energy to work out and I generally don't get hungry.

4. Pretty much cut out "bread" carbs -- bread, bagels, pasta, etc...and, frankly, I really don't miss them. I also find that doing this has helped keep any cravings in check....In fact, I can't even remember the last time that I craved something.

Replies

• fourterrys
    fourterrys Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! What a transformation! Keep it up and thanks for the inspiration- 32 lbs down, 38 to go! (245-175)
  • Cynthiamr2015
    Cynthiamr2015 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    yafto125tsfm.jpg

fjgu41ojhqar.jpg

My total loss since August 2013 is 50 pounds!!!! SO excited to hit this major goal which has been two years in the making. I have overhauled my entire diet and exercise lifestyle -- and LOVE it! The pictures of me at my largest at a size 22/24 (243 pounds -- 5' 4" tall) were important for my inspiration. I'm now at 193 pounds and wearing a size 14/16. As my plans were always for this to be a "temporary" goal, I've talked with my trainer and think that I can go down about another 30 pounds to put me around 160....

Truly enjoying this thinner me....I love seeing myself in pictures now and can't believe that I have only one chin!

Biggest lifestyle changes for me:

1. Regular exercise -- 2 sessions per week with a personal trainer, cardion 3-4 other days

2. Gave up diet soda and regular soda. Now drink 72 oz of water with crystal light every day

3. With my current trainer, tweaked my diet to be protein heavy with a good amount of healthy fats -- meaning I have plenty of energy to work out and I generally don't get hungry.

4. Pretty much cut out "bread" carbs -- bread, bagels, pasta, etc...and, frankly, I really don't miss them. I also find that doing this has helped keep any cravings in check....In fact, I can't even remember the last time that I craved something.

Congratulations!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 50lbs!!!! You look great.
  • renitamcphrsn14
    renitamcphrsn14 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are inspiration:)
  • Jacqui_Runs
    Jacqui_Runs Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Woooo! Get it girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!