need accountability buddies

agc2222
agc2222 Posts: 2 Member
I have just started jogging and have finally started eating healthy. I just need someone to motivate me on those hard days to get out and exercise. i could also use some health and exercise tips. i am finally ready and willing to take those steps to a healthy lifestyle.

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

i don't want to be an amateur anymore.

Replies

• hwilliams330
    hwilliams330 Posts: 11 Member
    I could use the same motivation. Or someone who is ok with the diet exercise rants . I think friends and family are over hearing about it .
  • agc2222
    agc2222 Posts: 2 Member
    i am sure i will need to vent at some point too.
  • tosm
    tosm Posts: 3 Member
    I could also use accountability! I have a habit of reporting everything when I am good and not when I have a bad day.
    I also have a slowly healing sprained ankle and am really limited in the types of activities I can do
  • lorilynn27
    lorilynn27 Posts: 5 Member
    Would love to give and receive support as well have been gone for awhile got new hip replacement finally mostly healed and back on the journey have changed eating habits as well would love new friends and motivators