A big hello!

Hiya! I'm Cherry a 32yo mum of 3 kids (10,6 and 3). I live on a farm in country NSW (Australia) and have been fat for most of my life. Over the weekend I decided it might be time to do something about my ever increasing frame and with a quick sneak on the scales this afternoon, I realise I've put on at least 8kg in 4 months. I do have PCOS and insulin resistance which isn't helpful, but I can't keep using it as an excuse for being as large as I am. I have grown out of my beautiful vintage inspired clothes and that hurts more than anything else I think.

The plan is to start Lite 'n Easy and exercise more. Portion size is a huge issue for me and I'm hoping these pre-packaged meal plans help me understand what a decent portion size looks like. I want to lose 42kg, which is going to be a marathon effort I know, but I plan on being realistic about my time frame and make myself small achievable goals. I'm hoping to blog a bit about my journey as well in the hopes that I can inspire and be inspired by others treading the same path.

If you think you might be on the same journey as me, then don't hesitate to add me as a friend.

Cherry xx