Nervous about weigh-in

Options
So I have faithfully stuck to my diet and exercises for a complete week. Might not be every big accomplishment for everyone - but it is HUGE for me. I did have a regular check up at the doctors and got weighed. I update my weight Friday. I lost!!! I hope that tomorrow when I weigh-in I have added to that loss. Sweet dreams as I dream about the weight falling off.

Replies

• siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    So I have faithfully stuck to my diet and exercises for a complete week. Might not be every big accomplishment for everyone - but it is HUGE for me. I did have a regular check up at the doctors and got weighed. I update my weight Friday. I lost!!! I hope that tomorrow when I weigh-in I have added to that loss. Sweet dreams as I dream about the weight falling off.

Even if you don't have a loss, remember that you ate well for a whole week. That's an NSV (non scale victory).
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options

Even if you don't have a loss, remember that you ate well for a whole week. That's an NSV (non scale victory).

Exactly. Good luck , but try not to stress. Every positive step is important :smile:
  • tobycute
    tobycute Posts: 5
    Options
    Keep up the good work. Don't give up. My fitnesspal does work. I lost 66ibs so far and have another 30ibs left for my goal weight. I have done exercise also. It is a great program and you will see results if you keep at it! Good luck to you.:smile:
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    there will be ups and downs along the way, Every day you eat healthier adds years to your life, miles to your run and happiness you your awakenings!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options

QFT Don't ever let the scale define your achievements..... If you have done everything you can to be successful then that is all you can ask of yourself... Sometimes that scale won't tell the true story of how well you did... I have had weeks like that and you just log it and move on... This is a lifestyle so treat it as such..... Best of Luck....
  • FightingFox
    Options
    there will be ups and downs along the way, Every day you eat healthier adds years to your life, miles to your run and happiness you your awakenings!
    ^^this