Replies

• cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am starting over again today!
  • abutts77
    abutts77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's good to know that there are people just like me. This is my first week back at it again. Trying to lose the baby weight. Our little girl is 10 months old and I feel like I come up with so many excuses as to why I always fall off the wagon. But I need to be the best me I can be for her. Here's to starting over for the last time and making it a lifestyle and a priority :)
  • TShultz69
    TShultz69 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose the baby weight too. My baby is 19. Hahaha. You can do it!!!! You are young, don't wait! It gets tougher when you hit 40. Been up and down for 25 years. Boooo
  • Liz_Lemon_22
    Liz_Lemon_22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My baby is nearly 20 years old, and I still want to use baby fat as an excuse. I'm back to MFP, and hope to make it work.
  • sdwdickson
    sdwdickson Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have only been off for 2 weeks but managed to gain 6 lbs back, You can do it.
  • abutts77
    abutts77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lol I wish I were young I'm 38 :D I lost about 60lbs prior to having our baby and kept it off for 3 1/2 yrs then we did IVF in 2013 to conceive our little girl. I did good with losing the initial out of the hospital weight but now I'm kinda stuck. Lost some weight then went on vacation and gained it back.