One Year Using MyFitnessPal

Options
GreenValli
GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
One year ago today I started using MyFitnessPal. 365 days later, I must say that I am so glad for this online tool! It has made a real difference.

I am now 30 pounds lighter than a year ago, and 50 pounds lighter than I was 5 years ago. I feel so much better. 30 pounds may not seem as much as you might expect for one year. I cannot account for that, and of course, I would have liked to lose more, but today I am glad for what I have lost.
I know that I am much healthier. I am also now more content eating less calories, and know that I can be satisfied with less than what I ate when I gained that much weight. Previously, I lost weight I think I was always "waiting" to be thin enough to eat more again.

I am now wearing clothes from several boxes in the garage that I had stashed away and had not worn for over a decade. I am serious! Glad styles of jeans have not changed over time. But one of these days I will have to do some serious shopping!

Continuing on the journey! You can, too!

70044776.png

Replies

• dayrae02
    dayrae02 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am nearing one year as well, and it is a great tool to have! Though I am more excited about getting rid of clothes than I am finding old ones in the house!
  • Eire228
    Eire228 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 30 pounds down is a great accomplishment in one year!! :)
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Dayrae and Eire!

Dayrae, I love your pictures. Congratulations to you as well. You are look'in good!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!