Just Venting

Options
1234568»

Replies

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Dex37 wrote: »
    Let's take bets on where this :trollface: account is from? Shall we? AAAAAAAAAAAND GO!

I am not judging anyone for going to the gym. I'd rather people exercise and get healthy. Buy why judge a pregnant woman trying not to be in your situation?

Oh your wife is pregnant? I thought she was just fat. My bad.

Yes she is pregnant. You can't mistake it, the belly is big and round like it should look when you are carrying a fetus. Which are you, pregnant or fat?

Ooh now I get to report you again!

Well the're going to be busy with all the reports, because I just did the same.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Let's take bets on where this :trollface: account is from? Shall we? AAAAAAAAAAAND GO!

I am not judging anyone for going to the gym. I'd rather people exercise and get healthy. Buy why judge a pregnant woman trying not to be in your situation?

Yes she is pregnant. You can't mistake it, the belly is big and round like it should look when you are carrying a fetus. Which are you, pregnant or fat?

Any excuse to use this gif

PeBdws6.gif

DANGIT!! It took me forever to find that gif. Aw man, you used it before me. :(
  • Dex37
    Dex37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

Are you now judging other poster that you wanted to vent too?

Read the quote.

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

this is another poster who loves to report folks, tons of people love to dish the hate but are unable to receive it back.

Sorry I can't hear people behind bars.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options

Any excuse to use this gif

PeBdws6.gif

DANGIT!! It took me forever to find that gif. Aw man, you used it before me. :(

Google "rap battle gif" next time
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    OMG. OMG. Is this even a serious post?
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

this is another poster who loves to report folks, tons of people love to dish the hate but are unable to receive it back.

Sorry I can't hear people behind bars.

Hey! I just realized I can read the posts by people behind bars while on my phone.
    MFP fixed something!
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options

Read the quote.

1e433_ORIG-The_Troll_is_Strong_in_this_one.jpg
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

Read the quote.

After you answer the question about being jealous that fat people look at your wife?
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Forty6and2 wrote: »

I think you need a Snickers. You're not you when you're hungry

tumblr_la1h2bxJPJ1qcpyq1o1_400.gif

that was the creepiest snickers commercial I've seen. :neutral:
This discussion has been closed.