New(ish) and really needing some support

Options
My name is Chrissie. I've been on MFP for a couple of years off and on and never really did anything with it until now. I've probably even introduced myself on here before but I can't remember hah.

Anyway, I'm in my twenties and was always pretty thin until I moved out on my own and started partying all the time. I gained weight gradually until I exploded and hit 195. I have always had problems with eating disorders so, in a small small way, I'm glad that I gained all of the weight to humble myself. I then lost around 45 lbs, but did so unhealthily. I started gaining gradually again and have gained about half of it back. I'm really trying not to gain the full amount back and I want to do this the right way. So far, I've been working out everyday, entering in the c25k program, 300 abs, etc., I like deadlines. I've been eating well too but this has only gone on for about a week now and I just need the motivation to stay afloat.

Feel free to add and tell me a bit about yourself and your goals! I'll post some pictures soon.

My current weight is 173 and I'm looking to get down to 135 although I'd be perfectly content with 140-145. I do have to hand it to myself, I carry my weight well. I'm excited to get acquainted with everyone!

Replies