losing arm fat fast!

Options
jazminebriana
jazminebriana Posts: 5 Member
edited July 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Anyone has suggestions on how I can lose arm fat fast.. I've changed my eating habits, walk daily, drink lots of water and do dumbbell exercises. But it seems my arms are not going anywhere..

Need help

Replies

• strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    You can't choose where you lose fat.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,208 Member
    Options
    And you can't lose it fast.

Do you have a wedding coming up??
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Unfortunately, we can't choose specific places to lose fat. Our bodies do the choosing for us as to when and where. All you can do is keep on keeping on and as your overall body fat percentage gets lower, your arms will eventually shrink. It wouldn't hurt to start doing some strength exercises for your arms now, though, so that once the fat does start to disappear you'll have some nice muscle tone to show through.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Can't spot reduce. Sorry.
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    liposuction, but not recommended. People tend to put the weight back on, and it tends to be in weird places.
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    *making a cell phone call* "Yes....um its me...I would like to lose weight on my arms please...yes with a side of thighs reduced too...yep...priority mail...yep...on my card...WOW belly is what cost?...no no maybe next month..."
    Sincerely .....I wish...
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Keep losing weight and it will come.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    It takes time. You simply cannot force it off your arms.

Keep working and it'll come off eventually. :)
  • Homemaker57
    Homemaker57 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    The sad truth is, many of our bodies DO spot reduce... We just don't get to choose the spots. Where ever your specific body tends to gain first is typically where it will tend to lose last. If your body isn't losing weight in the arms yet, you just have to continue losing fat. It'll happen. :)
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Anyone has suggestions on how I can lose arm fat fast...

3d-Tardis-tardis-6289823-568-768.jpg
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You can work on toning a certain area which will make it look more slender but trying to bust fat doesn't work in the same way. Continue with your dumbell workouts, may change your routine and increase the weight. Not gonna be fast but you will see results. Good luck!
  • jazminebriana
    jazminebriana Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • AuroraGeorge8393
    AuroraGeorge8393 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    The sad truth is, many of our bodies DO spot reduce... We just don't get to choose the spots. Where ever your specific body tends to gain first is typically where it will tend to lose last. If your body isn't losing weight in the arms yet, you just have to continue losing fat. It'll happen. :)
    Yep. My arms and belly always seem to be the last to budge. Everyone loses in different ways, and sadly, we can't choose where the fat will fall off first.

In the meantime, the OP could try weightlifting to strengthen the muscles underneath that fat. She won't lose fat there any faster, but in time, it might help improve the overall appearance of her arms.
  • SunnyPacheco
    SunnyPacheco Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Mr_Knight wrote: »
    Anyone has suggestions on how I can lose arm fat fast...

3d-Tardis-tardis-6289823-568-768.jpg

Can we sonic screwdriver it off? Is there a setting for that?