11 months and 96 pounds so far! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• betterthanbefpre
    betterthanbefpre Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Pretty damn amazing! I am going to have to check out this "Shakeology" thing for sure!!
  • BajaDreamin333
    BajaDreamin333 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job transforming yourself, inside and out - such an inspiration!
  • mindyt0814
    mindyt0814 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am so touched by everyone writing to me on here! Seriously, thank you all from the bottom of my heart! I had not even thought about posting about my success here and my hubby pushed me to do it! I really hope that it encourages someone! Lorrie22 -you made me cry! I don't know your story but any recovery like that is so incredibly hard! Mine took about months and to this day I don't have full feeling in my right leg BUT with that said if I can do this I know you can too! Last year I NEVER thought I could get my weight off! I was 240 pounds on a 5' 3" body and was walking with a walker! Things looked impossible! Your mind will always give up before your body! Please feel free to send me a friend request! I would love to help push encourage you on your journey! :) LizzybethTDI- if you send me a friend request i can send you a message with my website and tell you more about the shakes if you are interested :)
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Great job. Such an amazing transformation. You were already beautiful but you look stunning now.

No space between the [ and i on the first code.
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look absolutely amazing, An inspiring story!! :)
  • Smirfettewithmuscles
    Options
    This is fantastic! Your pictures are beautiful. I love your shiny hair too!
  • judyd123
    judyd123 Posts: 1
    Options
    What kind of shakes did you use?
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congrats!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    wow you are stunning! thank you so much for posting - it is really inspiring!
  • yoyofatigued
    yoyofatigued Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow Mindy! What a story, thank you so much for sharing. I am completely inspired to look into Shakeology for myself! Those are incredible results.
    I am happy to hear your kiddos have a healthy and happy mama who will be around for them!
  • shmatichka
    shmatichka Posts: 93
    Options
    You look gorgeous, I'm so happy you are healthy again!
    What an amazing story!!!!
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    You looks gorgeous :D awesome transformation!

Well done !!
  • qaa1987
    qaa1987 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job! What exactly is "Shakeology?"
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    Last year I NEVER thought I could get my weight off! I was 240 pounds on a 5' 3" body and was walking with a walker! Things looked impossible! Your mind will always give up before your body!

Love this. Thanks for the inspiration!! You look amazing, well done!
  • shadiel
    shadiel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, great job!
  • mindyt0814
    mindyt0814 Posts: 13
    Options
    I can't post my shakeology website on here...I am not allowed but if you send me a friend request I can write to you privately and tell you about them and sent you to my site! :) Thank you all so much! I really appreciate how sweet everyone on here is! I feel so encouraged! <3
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congratulations!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW I am just floored by your awesome progress....Definitely look so fit and happy!! Nice job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!