Biggest of my friends

Options
Hey everyone, so I'm new to this but I'm 26, 233 lbs trying to lose weight & it would be great to have some support, especially those who arr in similar situations... Such as working full time, student full time & a mother; struggle to find time to balance the stress and this weight lost journey

Replies

• jamiewalters89
    jamiewalters89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You got this! Best of luck girl :)
  • Daisyhatespeach
    Daisyhatespeach Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm the biggest of all my friends, too :s
  • radicalchanges
    radicalchanges Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I remember what it was like doing all three of those and watching my weight creep up. Then after finishing school I gained more weight in my new job for all the great sweet stuff being brought to the office. Each day is a bit of a struggle to turn down that stuff while everyone else eats. Just remember why you're doing it with each choice you make. It will add up and make a difference. My new catch phrase answer is "food intolerance" when they offer stuff. Good luck. I just started here too.
  • SpeedsterInTraining
    SpeedsterInTraining Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey! My names Erin I'm 22 and the biggest of my friends I'm looking to lose 50 pounds but support is always nice!!
  • saelidy
    saelidy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! All of my friends are of a normal weight and crazy athletic... I'm by far the biggest. It helps to have them to push me to be active but it still sucks to see the size difference sometimes. Good luck with your journey!!!
  • Tintin13
    Tintin13 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hello this is my second time around. I would like to share this experience by motivating and encouraging one another. Feel free to add me
  • Sho0gy_D
    Sho0gy_D Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm actually the 2nd biggest of my friends, but I'm trying to help out the biggest one of my group to change his lifestyle. Hi everyone, feel free to add