Are you woring out at home?

Hey just wondering what program you use for working out at home??

I am using Chalean Extreme, and soon to start INSANITY!!

Replies

• melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    leslie sansone 1,2,3,4, and 5 mile walks on you tube
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    This is where spell check would be handy.:laugh:
  • jandjcassidy
    jandjcassidy Posts: 143
    lol sorry I type too fast!!:wink:
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    This is where spell check would be handy.:laugh:

Mhm, I read that as whoring. I understand, though! Typos happen to good people. ;)
  • Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    I just started insanity and jillian michaels 6 week 6 pack! Both are nuts! But it feels so good after you get everything done! I'm sure I'll be SORE tomorrow!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    I do lots of videos:
    Shelley McDonald's Caribbean workouts--yoga, pilates, cardio hi/lo and circuit
    JM--30DS and RI30
    Denise Austin--yoga and Boot Camp
    Fitness Blender
    The Firm Super Cardio Mix
    Karen Voight Streamline Fitness

I also have a pull-up bar that I rarely use, some heavy dumbbells I haven't used (yet), a rebounder, and 2 dogs that love to go for walks.
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    That made me LOL. Jillian Michaels 30DS and running.
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    I am currently on a Hip Hop Abs challenge, 3-5 days a week. I also do 1 day a week of P90x and zumba from youtube at least 2x week. I am loving it though I prefer to workout with the same videos with my friends, who are taking a break for the summer :cry:
  • arania15
    arania15 Posts: 31
    :P Yep. Typos are fun!

30 ds here.
    I'm considering what to start next though... Nothing too much more difficult. Level 3's currently kicking my booty.
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    I mean...I guess you could call it "woring"...I do have my "party thong" and my skank eyeliner on.
  • krissyboothang
    krissyboothang Posts: 32 Member
    Zumba (Fitness and Core) Hip Hop Abs every other day i walk outside,, trying to get the endurance to run
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Turbo Fire Hiit/Strength 3x week (I do various Fitness blender and Be Fit strength workouts)
    Turbo Fire/Jillian Michaels 3x week
    Yoga on my day of rest.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    <
    Nike Training Club app & JM's Kickbox FastFix three days a week, running (sometimes from Zombies with the Zombies, Run! app) 3-5 miles three days, and one day off.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 720 Member
    I am doing the Insanity program plus lots of walking. I wear a fitbit flex & try to hit the daily 10, 000 steps everyday.