Who would like to be friends?!

Options
prj1996
prj1996 Posts: 40 Member
Hey, everyone! I just wanted to post this to see who needed/wants friends. Leave your name, maybe a little about yourself and your goals!

I'm Patience. I'm not new to this app, but I am always looking for new friends. I am a sophomore at Indiana University for Elementary Education. I am looking to lose 50 lbs and have already lost 14. (:

Replies

• deakinanti17
    deakinanti17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i've used this app for almost a month now!
    my name is dea anyway. great progress!
    any tips? haha
  • prj1996
    prj1996 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The only thing I can tell you is to work your butt off, eat clean and stay positive. I know that doesn't really help, because it never helped me. Workout like you have never worked in your life. Each time. Eat 80% clean and 20% treat. That means indulge. Not inhale. Lol. And I believe this one is the most important. Stay positive. Don't treat yourself like dirt. Never compare yourself to others. Now your self worth. (:
  • Sho0gy_D
    Sho0gy_D Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm Ariel....yeah, like the Little Mermaid lol. Been using this site/app for a month. Hi everyone!
  • SparklyKarz
    SparklyKarz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Name is Karz, in beautiful British Columbia. I am losing weight for an upcoming back surgery and my wedding next year. Have about 50lbs to lose over the next year, hoping to reach my goal by early next year. Anyway, always looking for friends to help support :)
  • LloydGK
    LloydGK Posts: 86 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi! :)
    I'm Lloyd. I live in Leeds, UK.
    I've been using MFP for a few months now.
    My goal is to watch what I eat a little more closely, hit my goal of 150lbs and stay there.
    New friends always welcome.
  • Tintin13
    Tintin13 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This is my second time around. I try to meal prep and write down my workout plan for the week. Let's enjoy this journey together. Feel free to add me