Entering basic foods

washoshome
washoshome Posts: 1 Member
Hi,
is there any quick and easy way to gather and enter basic food for nutrition info. Seems strange that ever person has to enter items such as fruits and vegies.

Replies

• michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 429 Member
    Everything has to be entered individually as a person consumes it and by selection of amount especially since there are so many types and varieties. If you tend to eat the same things, these items will show up under your recent tab and if you eat them frequently, they will show up under your favorites tab. This will allow you to click on them rather quickly next time instead of doing a search every time. Also, you can store entire meals that you have already entered clicking on the quick tab under your listed foods and save multiple items under your meals tab. That way when you go to eat that same meal again, it pops all items in there for you. If you didn't eat one of the items from previous, you just delete it. I hope I was clear on your question and this helped.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    I'm not sure what you are asking. Those foods are in the database, you don't have to add them. Once you've logged them they will likely be in your frequent foods and easy to find--about 80% of what I log tends to be.