Not a noob but I have new goals.

ploppersdf1
ploppersdf1 Posts: 89 Member
Ok so here's the deal. I had a major mental breakdown back in October. I ended up going to the hospital for it. While there I learned that I was pregnant. I got my bipolar disorder under wraps for my daughter. On July first I was induced due to much pain in my back and my knees. However neither technique they tried worked, and I was required to have a c-section. I feel like maybe if I had of been more healthy, and if I had of been in better shape I could have waited longer for my body to be ready to give birth vaginally, or the induction method would have worked.

I'm not attempting to loose much weight per say. I am more focused on my strength and on overall fitness. It will be a while before I can work out due to recovery but as soon as I get the ok from my doctor I will get back to strength training, for now I want to get back into the habit of logging calories and such. I want my daughter to know that a strong body is important. So any tips anyone has would be appreciated, like how should I adjust my calories now that I am breast feeding. I want to make sure that I'm eating enough for her. Since the pregnancy I haven't eaten a whole lot because she wouldn't allow it. Thanks for your help and such. I will accept friends.

Replies