30DS..When to move on?

Options
diwijo13
diwijo13 Posts: 106 Member
I have done the 30DS about 15 times but not on consecutive days. I started again today and my goal is to complete Level 1 by next Friday. I can do almost every exercise without modification except the push ups and jumping rope. I usually only have to pause to catch my breath a few times during the workout. My question is: Should I just move on to the next level after 10 days or should I be able to do all of the exercises without modifications and stopping before moving on? Also, for some reason my stomach feels jittery after completing the dvd. I thought that it was a side effect of my sedentary lifestyle, but I have been exercising more than ever and I no longer have the aches and pains I did when I first started. The only constant is the funny feeling in my stomach after each workout. Has anyone else experienced this or have any idea what causes it?

Replies

• jewels179
    jewels179 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bump. I don't have an answer for you (just finished L1 D1) but I'd like to hear what others have to say!
  • jlahorn
    jlahorn Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You could probably move up now if you want to. There's no reason you couldn't start alternating them, or do whatever feels comfortable. That's probably what I'm going to do; I'm on L1 D4 today, and everything is feeling relatively easy except for pushups (I have never in my life been able to do a pushup - I can barely manage the modified version). So, I'll probably do L1 for another day or three, then start alternating L1 and L2 for a bit till I have the pushups down, and decide how to go from there. The "10 days at each level" thing is more marketing and rough guideline than strict instructions.

As for the jittery stomach... that sounds like how I feel when my heart rate gets too high. If you don't have a heart rate monitor, check Youtube for instructions on taking your pulse.