Getting started again for what feels like the 20th time...anyone else like this?

Options
In the past I've had many successful weight loss journeys. 7 years ago I was at my heaviest, weighing 224lbs at 5 foot 6. I ended up losing 61lbs through good old fashion diet/exercise and weighed 163lbs, which looked amazing on me! Technically 163 is still overweight for my height, but for my body makeup, 163 looked more like 135-140lbs on me. So I don't really follow the standard weight to height ratio..any way, I say all of this to say, within the past 7 years, I went from losing 61, to falling off the wagon and gaining 31 lbs, then losing 31 lbs, to gaining 31lbs again, then losing it, and now I gained it back, AGAIN (again this all happened within the past 7yrs)......anyone else is like this? I know in this case, I just haven't been consistent, but I can't believe I put myself back in this situation. I worked so hard only to throw it all away... My excuse this time was that I lost my job and I use to do crossfit (which is super expensive!) I had to cut back on expenses, so as much as I loved crossfit and it did wonders for my body, I ended up canceling my membership to save me the $200+ I paid every month for it.. I still worked out at home, but what disrupted that was because I was unemployed, I ended up going on lots of vacations, and i must add that I fell in love which we all know happy relationships involves lots of going out to eat, going on mini vacays and etc... needless to say I gained happy weight lol. UGH, now I'm right back and it sucks. I can't blame anyone but myself..I'm venting I know, but anyone else can relate? Any words of advice? I need motivation again :(

Replies