Just Joined!

Options
Mark_Joseph
Mark_Joseph Posts: 101 Member
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, my names Mark. My family calls me Joseph. Some call me MJ.

Anyway, I am looking for some buddies to pass on some advice/tips and more importantly keep me insipires and motivated to keep on working hard.

side note:
What brought me here?
In my senior year of highschool I used to be very active. I somehow entered a slight depression transitioning into college my freshman year. From eating terrible, to not wanting to even exercise anymore, and finally solitude. It eventually progressed to the disliking of the most wonderful hobbies/activities that I used to smile to -- and I was okay with that. I was willing to just allow myself to essentially die as human being.

As of Now and my Plans
I have always told myself that "TOMMOROW" will come and that is when I will start. That is when things will finally change. However, It is quite sad that I finally realized this, but tomorrow is never guaranteed unless you do something about it in the moment. Sure I could decide to be sad all day and complain about my appearance because I am bothered by it. But as of now, I am tired of that BS. Time to grow, get healthy, and get sexy! Haha glad to finally let all these thoughts come out. I probably sound like a douche or a loser -- maybe some sort of idiot, but eh idc I just want to change my life and inspire others to become better as well.

Let the weight lost/healthier life begin :P

TL;DR: Guy wants buddies, guy then talks about life, guy finally decides to change his life.