NEW MUM!! Any other new mums out there want to help each other out?!

Options
So I'm not new to MFP, but I have been away for a long long time!

From meeting my partner almost 3 years ago to having our son 2 months ago, I have gained about 56lbs. Giving birth to my son I lost 14lbs and since trying to be healthier in the last week or so I have lost a further 5lbs!

So I'm currently sitting at 248lbs, but I want so badly to get back down to my pre-pregnancy, pre-long term relationship weight of 203lbs.

If any new mums out there have any tips on how to keep to the healthy eating & fitting in exercise with a little one on your hands, please leave me a comment and add me so we can chat too!

:smile:

I'd love to gain some new friends and hopefully inspiration for my journey!

<3

Replies

• ChristaNorris
    ChristaNorris Posts: 52 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    My youngest will be 9 months tomorrow. Prepackage some snacks...Fruit, veggies, hummus, PB, etc. If makes it easier to grab healthy snacks.
  • vanessie5
    vanessie5 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi!! My youngest is 3 months old! I've lost my baby weight now I'm working on losing the baby weight I never lost from my first lol! I count my calories and drink only water, I try and squeeze a good workout in at least 2 a week. So far I'm down 12 lbs in a little less than 3 weeks. Feel free to add me :)
  • Woozer123
    Woozer123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a first time mum and my little one is just 7 weeks old. I'm not new to Fitness Pal but have never used the forums before. Now I'm at home though, I think it'd be useful to connect with people in a similar position. I've just started counting again and am finding most of my diet consists of toast!!! Not great but all I can manage to squeeze in at the mo! So I'd be interested to pick up some tips from people too :)
  • kaitlinconidi
    kaitlinconidi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am a new mom as well. My son is 4 months old today! One way I fit exercise in is I load him up in the stroller and we take a nice morning and afternoon walk. He enjoys being outside and getting fresh air. Also, sometimes for a meal I will drink a shake. I was at first leary about drinking protein while BF, but it seems to not bother him at all. Please feel free to add me! Good luck on your journey :)