Need to lose a lot of weight

Options
Hi my name is Cherie I'm 27 years old and have five kids I'm wanting to lose weight and get in shape after having five kids my body has definitely took a toll I used to love the way my body looked before having kids but now I don't I'm in need of motivation and supportfriends I can talk to so I can hit my goal and lose this weight. Thanks

Replies

• Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, it's a great place to find people working on the same issues. Good luck on your journey!
  • bouhamidi
    bouhamidi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Cherie my name is nada and I'm 19 years old. I also want to lose the weight and feel good about myself. That is something I never got the chance to feel since I've always been the fat kid in the family. I have two older sisters. And it seems that they have took all the good genes. Anyway, I would feel delighted if we could keep each other motivated and help each other out in finding the best version of ourselves. Thanks
  • xBillx
    xBillx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose a lot of weight, but we have not failed until we give up.
  • kristinhowell
    kristinhowell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My one tip: Love your body now. Do this because you love your body and you want to make it better, not because you're searching for a body you love. Because this is what you have to work with. And it deserves love. Good luck, you will get there, I have faith.